Monday, February 8, 2010

Putting up a Fasle Front can be a good thing....

I'm real sore today, but that should be expected as I spent almost 4 hours on my knees yesterday (no, get your mind out of the gutter).  I finally got all the drawer fronts finished with a final coat of stain and poly and it was time to install them.

For those who may have forgotten, this is what we started with way back when:


Then we progressed to this:



And now finally we are here:


And this final step turned into a bigger job than I anticipated.

1 comment:

phylienaj said...

you do beautiful work. Love it!!!