Monday, December 28, 2009

Vanity Finished and What did YOU get for Christmas?

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even in the workshop, cause the Vanity was finally done.



As it turns out our Christmas with the neighbors (and the little girl who is getting this piece) has been postponed a little bit (maybe tonight).  We are very happy with the end result, just hope she is.

So for Christmas I had a cool list of stuff I thought Santa might like to bring me, and Santa did very well indeed:


I got an Incra Mitre Gage for my Table Saw





I got the Porter Cable Dove Tail Jig that I asked for.


I got a Dust Deputy mini Cyclone for my Shop Vac.


And in my Quest to own everything that Kreg makes I got a couple extra mounting plates for one of my clamps and the Material Support attachement for the Jig.

I cleaned the shop last night (got to use the Dust Deputy) set up the Incra and mounted the DoveTail Jig to a piece of ply.

Maybe I can finish the rolling work stand on Thursday, and then get back to drawer front for the built in.

No comments: